Thursday, November 24, 2011

nyc







My impromptu trip to nyc can only be described by the one word that has defined the city, fabulous.  I sipped black coffee where Dylan and the Beats spat spoken words, I wore my best sundress to lounge in Central Park, I bought twenty dollar shots in the ever-so-pretentious meat packing district - and I grew even closer to one of my dearest friends.

She is such an incredible girl.  She is so unbelievably loving and caring to everyone who is lucky enough to be in her life.  At twenty years old, she is quite accomplished, yet carries with her the goofiest of jokes and the most genuine of smiles.  She has taught me to push myself towards my goals, even if they seem ridiculous, she will devise a plan for me to get there.

I had such an enjoyable time and I look forward to visiting her in the big city again - especially because she will be living there so very soon!